Update 18 March 2020
We would like to reassure all our business partners that we have already taken several steps to secure our business through the coronavirus pandemic.
As a 24/7 contract centre operation we are acutely aware of the importance of being able to maintain our service in all eventualities, to provide an uninterrupted service and to be here for your customers.
We have commenced several aspects of our Business Continuity Plan these include:
- A ban on all external visitors and remote staff coming into the contact centre.
- Moving many business functions to home working arrangements.
- Establishing core business areas in home working arrangements which will continue to provide 24/7 cover should we be unable to access our office for any reason.
- Relocated seating in the office for those staff remaining, setting up smaller groups to reduce the risk of infection.
- Additional cleaning within our office environment and reminders to staff to take precautions.
Of course these are not steps we take lightly but we believe that a plan for the possible is necessary to get ahead of the issues. We are supporting our home working teams through:
- Fully resilient Cloud based technology for data and telephony – effective service can to be delivered from any location
- Robust data security protocols to secure information which is outside of our office environment
- Real time management information to ensure oversight of service levels
Of course we are continuing to monitor the situation on a daily basis to ensure we continue to take all necessary precautions for the health and wellbeing of our staff, and for the benefit of your businesses and your customers.
We are working closely with all supply chain partners at this time to ensure alignment of our business continuity arrangements.
We will continue to provide updates through our website, email and telephone updates as necessary.
These are difficult times and wish you well as we face these unprecedented challenges together.