Coplus is a Norwich based insurance business supplying legal expenses insurance and outsourced claims management to partners across the UK.
Whether you have experience in the claims sector, insurance knowledge or are someone who is able to give excellent customer service and has a desire to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
|Job Title||FNOL Claims Advisor (Evenings 4.30 pm to 12.30 am)|
|Salary Bracket||£16,550 – £17,000 per annum|
|Working Week||35 hours per week
Tuesday to Saturday 16.30 to 00.30
|Reporting to||Contact Centre Team Leader|
Coplus are expanding again! Come and work in a fun, exciting and professional team.
A permanent and full-time role is being recruited for.
Looking to start a career or is it time for a change, we could be for you!! (NOT A SALES JOB)
Ideally suited to someone who can easily commute to Norwich City Centre, for the advertised shifts.
We are looking for a team player who wants to start and build a career within our company, no experience necessary as full training is given. Do you like talking to people and can you deliver a high level of customer service? Then we want you to apply. If successful you will be joining a company who are passionate about supporting you build your skills and help you grow with the business.
Receiving ‘first notification of loss’ claims calls, ensuring they are processed accurately and efficiently, while providing excellent customer service and good business outcomes.
Provide excellent customer service measured in terms of inbound and outbound telephony performance, talk time, case work productivity and audited quality measures.
Ensure Claims are processed according to policy wording or contracted terms of business.
Ensure claims are accurately recorded, processed and transferred swiftly and efficiently to the correct supplier, optimising service and availability for waiting and potential customers.
- Liaise with all parties involved in the claim over the telephone and in writing; dealing with external parties including witnesses, hire companies etc.
- Handle incoming calls/post/email/faxes/call backs relating to claims
- Collecting accurate information to progress the claim.
- Ensure all information taken is accurate
- Ensure that SLA’s and company procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure cover is in place and advise customer accordingly
- Confirm excess, damage details and record accurately on company systems
- Transfer callers through to the correct supplier
- Escalate potential fraudulent claims through the appropriate channels.
- Escalate complaints through the appropriate channels.
- Operate and comply with the requirements of the firm’s own procedures, the Financial Services and FCA regulations, be GDPR compliant at all times.
- Contribute to and follow at all times, the firm’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly
- Maintain professional competence by ensuring the department complies at all times with the Training and Competence procedures of the firm.
Knowledge, skills & experience
- Good basic English and Maths skills (at least 5 GCSEs at grade C or equivalent)
- Proficient in MS Office
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An organised approach and good time management skills
- Cooperative team player
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Accepts empowerment and deploys this positively and appropriately
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to deliver exceptional customer Service.
- A responsible attitude towards the handling of information, including the ability to collect, analyse and summarise information.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify information required in order to make appropriate and effective decisions under pressure.
- Strong organisation skills with the ability to work to a high standard towards deadlines & SLA’s
- Excels at operating in a fast paced environment
Demonstrate the business values at all times:
- Customer First
- Always improving
- Show professionalism
- Shared purpose
- Make a difference
To apply for any of the vacancies above please email your CV and covering letter to our HR team, alternatively for further information or an informal chat please call 01603 420009.
We are always on the look-out for talented individuals to join us, so if you think you’d like to be part of our team please email your CV to our HR team.
Protecting your personal information is extremely important to us, please see our Privacy notice for role applicants for more information.