Coplus is a Norwich based insurance business supplying legal expenses insurance and outsourced claims management to partners across the UK.
Whether you have experience in the claims sector, insurance knowledge or are someone who is able to give excellent customer service and has a desire to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
|Job Title||Quality Assurance and Complaints Technician|
|Salary Bracket||£18,000 to £23,000|
|Working Week||37.5 Hours per week, Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:30|
|Reporting to||Quality Assurance Team Leader|
Working to ensure that the company provides the best level of service. Continually improving both internal quality and the quality of service provided by our working partners. To identify and manage a range of complaints that we receive, and work towards ensuring a fair outcome.
• Listening to and grading claims calls against scorecards.
• Conducting general audits as required.
• Supporting the process of delivering feedback to business areas on audit results.
• Handle verbal and written complaints in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Making fair and reasoned judgments about complaint outcomes in a timely manner and in line with TCF principles.
• Liaise with suppliers regarding any issues with service provision.
• Supporting the process of delivering feedback to business areas on their complaints handling practices.
• Reviewing customer service feedback.
• General administrative duties including mailbox monitoring.
• To ensure departmental compliance is followed at all times, with the requirements of the firm’s own procedures, the financial services and FCA Regulations.
• To contribute to, and follow at all times, the firms policy on Treating Customers Fairly.
• To maintain professional competence by ensuring the department complies at all times with the Training and Competence procedures of the firm.
Skills and Competencies
• Excellent telephone manner with the ability to quickly build a picture of customers’ circumstances and needs.
• A flair for investigation and resolution of complex queries.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to use initiative and be self-motivated.
• Ability to work under pressure situations and maintain a practical focus.
Knowledge, skills & experience
• Good knowledge and experience of handling complaints and/or quality assurance
• A strong desire to provide excellent customer service
• Strong administrative/written skills
- Working within the insurance sector
- Understanding of FCA regulations
Demonstrate the business values at all times:
- Customer First
- Always improving
- Show professionalism
- Shared purpose
- Make a difference
To apply for any of the vacancies above please email your CV and covering letter to our HR team, alternatively for further information or an informal chat please call 01603 420009.
We are always on the look-out for talented individuals to join us, so if you think you’d like to be part of our team please email your CV to our HR team.
Protecting your personal information is extremely important to us, please see our Privacy notice for role applicants for more information.