Friday, July 22, 2022
Due to rapid growth in our online client portal, white-label platforms and web presence, Coplus are seeking a full-time Full Stack Web Developer to report to our IT Manager.
Full Stack Web Developer Vacancy
We are looking for someone to bring their experience and join our IT team to play a key role within the team as our Full Stack Web Developer.
The role is a permanent role, working 37.5hrs per week Monday to Friday.
We can offer full time office based or home based or if you prefer, a hybrid working model. The successful candidate must be UK based and be happy to commute to our office in Norwich as and when required.
Salary £25,000 - £35,000 (dependant on level of experience)
The purpose of the Role
The successful candidate will be part of the IT & Systems Development team, you will be responsible for building & maintaining websites / web applications to help fulfil the company's needs. This is a great opportunity for someone passionate about development and wants to make a difference in a fast paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Have regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems
- Keeping regular communication with colleagues
- Be able to think and design in an Object-Oriented manner
- Contribute to and follow at all times, the firm’s policy on Treating Customers Fairly
- Maintain professional competence by ensuring the department complies at all times with the Training and Competence procedures of the firm
- You must act with integrity
- You must act with due skill, care and diligence
- You must be open and cooperative with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators
- You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- You must observe proper standards of market conduct
- Operate and comply with the requirements of the firm’s own procedures, the Financial Services and FCA regulations
- Laravel and PHP
- Database (Mysql / MariaDb / MSSQL)
- HTML and CSS/SCSS (Bootstrap a plus)
- CSS (Including frameworks like Bootstrap)
- Experience working with REST API’s / Web Services
- Amazon Web Services
Demonstrate the business values at all times:
- Customer First
- Always improving
- Show professionalism
- Shared purpose
- Make a difference
Benefits - What can you expect?
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance of 6 x annual salary
- Private Health Care Insurance after 12 months employment
- 25 Days Annual Leave, plus statutory bank holidays
- Central Norwich location in Norfolk Tower, Surrey Street
- Close proximity to bus station (3-min walk) and railway station (15-min walk)
- Travel Loan Scheme.
To Apply - please visit our Careers Page.