Coplus is one of the UK’s leading motor, legal and property claims handling providers. With 30 years of experience in insurance distribution, outsourced claims management and assistance services, we know how to take care of your customer when it really matters.
Directly authorised to create and distribute our products, we supply over 2.5m policies each year, our portfolio spanning the Motor, Home and Property, and Commercial and other specialist markets. Our in-house underwriters design and build bespoke insurance schemes for our customers in concert with our insurers, partners and extensive assistance services supply network.
Working with many of the UK’s major insurance brands, our specialist claims outsourcing operation provides bespoke white label services, utilising enterprise contact centre technology. Our Norwich-based operation handles over 800,000 inbound and outbound calls each year, delivering a genuine 24/7/365 claims service that ranges from First Notification of Loss (FNOL) through to validation and settlement – all handled in-house and offering the same level of service and technical expertise at any time of day or night. We operate many delegated authority schemes on behalf of our insurer and underwriter partners, providing them with exceptional service and peace of mind through knowing their customers will always be put first.
Our personal approach, coupled with a drive to go the extra mile is conveyed in all that we do. We are focused on the needs of our customers with the capability to deliver outstanding levels of service.
1988 to 2000
- ULR began trading
- First add on product launched (CarCall).
- Became 24 / 7 business.
- Introduction of Family Plus – household legal expenses insurance
2000 to 2010
- Moved to larger premises
- Launched household FNOL
- Continuing increase of FNOL with large UK broker brands
2010 to 2014
- Product portfolio expanded into commercial markets, with further add on products launched in the motor and home sectors
2014 to 2016
- New ownership brings £2 million investment
- Rebrand to Motorplus
- Motorplus Broker Platform launched
- Delegated authority from UK General Insurance
- New claims management system go live
- Moved to new city centre offices
- Awarded Claims Management Company of the Year at Modern Claims Awards
- New Coplus brand launched
- Broker Platform rebranded to Brokerplus
- Awarded Third Party Claims Management Team of the Year at Insurance Times Claims Awards